Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Okay.....I'm getting the hang of the blog stuff....maybe....

I've been trying to learn more about the blog stuff. I couldn't figure out how to add a counter or change my background for the life of me. BUT....I found great instructions on "thecutestblogontheblock"....thank goodness. I know I have to be patient and give myself time but I wanna learn it all now. I wish I had more time to sit and play with this stuff. I just got off work at Midnight tonight and I should either be in bed or working on my Christmas gifts that I am making. I'm starting a new job Monday (plus working my current job)....for at least December and January. Lots to do before then. Let me know if you have any great hints for making my blog better =0)
I'll try to update my project pictures on here tomorrow.
Good night =0)
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment