Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Birthday Card.......finally some mojo!


Starting this new job really threw me for a loop. For about 5 weeks I juggled a full time day shift training schedule, along with my part time evening schedule, plus home schooling, cleaning, and everything else. Needless to say...there was no ME time in there anywhere. Last weekend was my first weekend off and I just couldn't find my mojo. I was sick and trying to catch up on sleep. Blah, blah, blah. I've been cleaning and reorganizing my house...it needed it pretty bad. Tonight was time to clean my craft room. Well, I did pretty good. That is, until I found this paper that was calling my name. Okay, my mojo is back. I have several birthday and such to make cards for next month. I'm really happy with how this turned out. The image was from a swap and I may just have to buy this stamp now. I love, love, love the bella's.

Let me know what you think =0)

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I love your creativity! What a nice surprise for someone to receive this card in the mail.

    Glad you're getting settled after the crazy start to your year (sounds like the last 6 months of mine. . .LOL). Hope to see you soon!

    Th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry!
    Just love your card! You have done a great job! Love all the bling you added to the happy birthday sentiment.
    Hope you get settled at work very soon. Sounds like you will have both your house and job in order and will maybe squeak in some card making time! Good luck with everything!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete