Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Family picture book using YourStory















I'm off for 5 glorious days.....today being day 1. I am stoked and hope to get lots accomplished.
I finally finished a book for my sis and am making copies for myself and my mom too. I ran into a little road block tonight making the copies. Have to get my computer guru hubby to look at my printer tomorrow. It is printing yucky pics =(
Anyways....this will give a good idea of what it will look like. The original book was bound with my YourStory and the other two will be bound with my BIA. We will see. I will try to get a pic of the finished books tomorrow. I've also been making a little card holder and cards for someone's birthday present but my kids swiped my camera. That will have to wait til tomorrow too. Let me know what you think.
Hugs,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment