Saturday, September 12, 2009

My babies just turned 15 and 16!!!

This is a pic from about a month ago. Man how I love this two! They are my heart =0)

I am sooooo blessed. When we got married we were told we had a 2% chance of having babies due to my endometriosis. I had a total of 13 surgeries for it......with a final total hysterectomy at age 27 !!! We had to do fertility work to get pregnant with my first and then the second happened right away. They ended up one year and four days apart ! I had terrible pregnancies, lots of complications, and preterm problems.....but we would have done it all again without a question. God chose to give us two beautiful children and we are happy with that.

We have home schooled since second grade and haven't looked back. There are many long days with schooling them and then working part time evenings as a nurse....but again.....I wouldn't trade it for the world. I never knew you could love someone this much! They are my heart ! I am very proud of them men they are turning into.

Just had to share their pics.......
Shane--16 (Brown hair), Sept 5th
Sean-15 (Red head), Sept 9th
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment