Thursday, October 8, 2009

Secret Santa Project for Work 10-8-09



We are going to do a Secret Santa at work and this is the little book I made for
people to make an index card with gift ideas that their Santa can take for shopping.

Hopefully it works the way I think it should. I have an index card in the front that I'm going to decorate with a list of everyone that is playing. When people pull a card they will check off who they took. Or....I thought that maybe people could write down the wish list and leave the card but just flip it around in the book and say something like "Santa's watching" or "Shhhhh.....Santa already took this card". I'm not sure. I'm going to take it with me to work this weekend and see if the girls have any ideas.

If you have done a secret santa before and have any ideas I'd love to hear them.

Hugs,
Sherry

ps...this is the first thing that I've made in my new craft room. I'm getting ready to post a card too.
I love this new room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment