Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Gift Card at 5 inches 12-3-09





I've been pretty sick for the past couple weeks and had two weeks off with no creativity! Ughhhhh. Anyways. I'm starting to feel better and my mojo is with me today. Even though the gremlins seem to be at play pretty hard in my craft room. They keep hiding stuff from me, knocking stuff off my table, etc.

I made this gift card with my Cricut cartridge: Wild Card. I honestly didn't even know that was on there. I don't use my expression, my DS, or my SCAL like I should. I tend to do a lot of my stuff the old fashioned way....by hand. My NY goal is to start using all my toys more frequently.

I hope you like the gift card. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I got the inspiration from Creations from Christina's website (link in my title, blogspot not cooperating).

No comments:

Post a Comment