Thursday, March 4, 2010

2009 Christmas Pages (completed 3-3-10)











Okay, so this holiday season was kinda different. I did lots of traveling back and forth to PA to be with my parents. Mom has had some pretty serious health issues and I can't imagine anything other than being there as much as I can to help. Thank God I have the most amazing and supportive husband and boys. They were such a help and blessing to me. Mom..... I love you and am so proud of you. You are my best friend ! I'm so thankful for the bond we have.

So, needless to say, with the traveling I didn't take a lot of photo op's at Christmas time. Head just wasn't in the game this year. But, here are the pic's I did happen to get. I even scrapped some that I wouldn't normally do because of the quality. My boys just wanted cash and a Wii. The Wii has become a family favorite
and has given us lots of laughs.

Hope you enjoy the pages.
Hugs,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment