Monday, March 22, 2010

3-21-10 Anniversary and other new cards.











This is going to be our 18th Anniversary. Still not sure what I'm getting my hubby but the card is done at least. I hope he likes it. He is very good to me and we are very blessed. Love him bunches !!!!

The other cards are just what ever cards. Trying to use up some of my stamped images and to actually use some of my cut files. Lol. I'm getting ready to change from a part time evening job to a full time day job. I know my fun time will be more limited to say the least. I'm taking advantage of my free time I have now. Hope you like them. Feel free to ask me any questions about what stamps etc. where used as I don't have time to look them up at the moment.

Hope you have a great day!
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment