Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stamped Images colored with Copics 3-3-10









I need to sell some of my Sizzix Alpha's that I don't use anymore, so I can buy more Copic Markers. I only have 17 or 18 so far and I NEED more !!! They are so easy to use and so easy to blend. Sooooo much better than my BIC markers ;0)

These images were received in different swaps over time and were so much fun to color.

I'm thinking of doing a blog candy type thing where you send an envelope of stamped images to put your name in a drawing for a Calendar book. Do you think that would be a good idea? Hmmmmmmm........

Can anyone tell me where any of these images came from? Names, manufacturers, etc....would be really helpful. Oh......I'm just getting more and more addicted to this paper crafting life.

Hugs,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment