Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bear with Strawberry Cake Paper Piecing






This is a cut file that I got from Beanie's Tag You're It Blog. She does absolutely amazing work. The files are beautiful and she is very kind to share them. This paper piecing was a little more detailed for me and I had to play with it a little bit. Those of you that are pro's at these cut files probably could have pieced it in less than half my time. The end product is so cute. Not sure what I'm gonna use it on, but you can be rest assured that it will smell like strawberries (thanks to Cindy at StampingScrapping.com).
Hugs,
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. Sherry--If you scroll to the bottom of my post, there is a picture of teh file and under it says CLICK HERE to grab--just clicl on it and download to get the black halloween cat file.

    ReplyDelete