Saturday, November 8, 2008

Okay.....I'm trying to get caught up in my scrapbooks =0)




Okay...this is a 2 page spread of my fur babies sleeping. They are usually somewhere around me no matter what I'm doing. They sleep on the futon in my office when I'm scrapping or working. I love those puppies. The morning kisses and tail wags, the excitement, the companionship, the feel of their fur, the smell of their puppy paws (I know that one is wierd...lol)......I just love them sooo much. Let me know what you think of the layout if you have a minute. I just love my new glue gun. It makes life so much easier. I thank God I have a husband that spoils me and actually encourages me to scrapbook and craft in general. He is actually babysitting for a friend of ours so I could scrap ! He is a great guy =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment