Sunday, July 12, 2009

Owl Gatefold Card 7-12-09



I actually started this in the morning and then we decided to go to Busch Gardens. I love it there !!! Plus, we got to play with our friends little boys. It brings back so many great memories of when our boys were little. I love spending time with them.

I'm trying to use up some of my scrap paper and get better at my stamping technique. I'm starting to get better images I think. Thanks to lots of blog hopping and everyone sharing their techniques! I bought this little owl a while ago out of the Michael's $1 bin. He is soooo cute. I love the gate fold A2 card look too. I'm trying to get out of my rut of everything being the same. I really need to get in gear and get caught up in my scrapbooking =0) Cards are just so much fun and give immediate gratification though. Lol.....hope you like it.

Feel free to let me know what you think.....
Thanks for looking at my blog.
Hugs,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment