Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Monster Treats for Dentist Office 10-21-09


I'm late getting the kids out the door to the dentist, but had promised this post yesterday. I got the original idea from this blog KoogleNotes. She has some really cute stuff on there. This is all still a work in progress and very messy, but you get the idea.
I plan to make the glass containers for my work and hubbys work. I will also make another cookie and candy tray for my cardiologist next week. It is fun to give stuff out to people like this all year long. Just because. I love to see people smile and feel good. It is nice to know you are appreciated and that people care about you. I'm always on the lookout for easy projects like this. If you know of any other cute candy projects for the holiday please feel free to share.

I've gotta run .....

Thanks for coming to look at my blog!

Hope you have a great day.

Hugs,
Sherry
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment