Monday, November 9, 2009

Crafting with Nana Banana Oct Nov 2009






I went home for about a week and a half to be with my parents for some medical stuff they have going on. All I can say is ... enjoy every day you have with your loved ones and live every day like it is your last !!!! I am very blessed to have great parents that are my best friends too. I am thankful that I was able to take the time off from work to go an be with them. We had a lot of drs appointments but were able to squeeze in some work and fun too.

I'm excited that they are working on my mom's craft room so they can spend hours of fun in there together. Can't wait to see the pics of the room when it is done. Mom and I spent lots of time crafting and of course shopping at her insanely wonderful PA scrap stores !!!! I'm sooooooooo jealous! I'm soooooo broke from shopping =0)

Here is some of the fun stuff we did. Let me know if you have questions about anything specific =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment