Monday, October 12, 2009

10-12-09 Christmas Candles Birthday Card


Okay...this one was so much fun. I used two of my circle punches and my photo corner punch from Stampin Up, a Candle Stamp from Michaels, some gingerbread buttons from JoAnn's that I cut that backs off of, some ribbon, and of course some distress ink and glitter. I wasn't sure how this one was going to work and just kept adding and moving things around til it all seemed to fit together. I'm happy with the end result.

I think after the holidays I may have to start getting a little more specific in my details and maybe start doing some videos? I don't know....I'm kinda a haphazard scrapper....things just come together. Most often, there is no method to my madness.

Hope you like it. Let me know what you think. I think I'm gonna go ahead and get my butt to bed at a decent hour. My bp hasn't been behaving itself and I had a rough night earlier with some chest pain. Feeling better now so I promised my husband I wouldn't push it too far. Although, I'd love to finish that last card for work.

I will be a good girl and go to bed.

Hugs,
Sherry
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment